VIVOSUN 5-Pack 5 Gallon Grow Bags Heavy Duty 300G Thickened Nonwoven Plant Fabric Pots with Handles
Love what you grow
VIVOSUN is a premier provider of premium hydroponic equipment. We are committed to being your best, most trusted indoor gardening and hydroponic solutions store.
- Stand alone
- Great drainage
Different Size Options from VIVOSUN
Grow everything from A to Z in these bags
- 1 Gal. Fabric Pot: D6.4″ x H7.9″ (16 x 20 cm)
- 2 Gal. Fabric Pot: D8.7″ x H7.9″ (22 x 20 cm)
- 3 Gal. Fabric Pot: D9.5″ x H9.9″ (24 x 25 cm)
- 5 Gal. Fabric Pot: D12.5″ x H9.9″ (31.5 x 25 cm)
- 7 Gal. Fabric Pot: D14.3″ x H9.9″ (36 x 25 cm)
- 10 Gal. Fabric Pot: D15.9″ x H11.9″ (40 x 30 cm)
- 15 Gal. Fabric Pot: D19.9″ x H11.9″ (50 x 30 cm)
- 20 Gal. Fabric Pot: D19.9″ x H15.9″ (50 x 40 cm)
- 25 Gal. Fabric Pot: D21.8″ x H15.9″ (55 x 40 cm)
- 30 Gal. Fabric Pot: D23.8″ x H15.9″ (60 x 40 cm)
- 45 Gal. Fabric Pot: 27″ x 18.7″ (68cm x 47cm)
- 50 Gal. Fabric Pot: 28.2″ x 19.1″ (71cm x 48cm)
- 100 Gal. Fabric Pot: 39.7″ x 19.9″ (100cm x 50cm)
Why Use Fabric Grow Bags?
VIVOSUN fabric grow bags provide a highly breathable environment, keeping roots and soil oxygenated and cool all over the year. Great for developing robust, fibrous root systems that stay healthy without needing regular root pruning.
How Does Air Pruning Work?
Air pruning happens naturally when roots are exposed to medium-to-low humidity air. These roots are effectively “burned” off, so the plant constantly produces healthy new roots in a branching structure. Roots that don’t seem to be exposed to air will continue to grow all over the container, eventually becoming root-bound.
Does it Truly Increase Yields?
The usage of fabric grow bags means easy watering, less stress on the plant when moved, and faster transplant times as filling requires just one person, freeing others to handle other work around the garden.